Some relevant links . . .
As perscribed by the forum thread, pertaining to the elements of gameplay (that sounded a lot more esoteric than it probably had to) –
Graphics – 9/10
Sounds – 9/10
Game-Play – 8/10
Fun-Rating – 7.5/10
Addictiveness – 7/10
Replay Value – 9/10
User Friendlyness – 6/10
Bugs Found – one (graphical) *
Further Suggestions – lower difficulty curve a little
* If an emeny dies while they’re highlighted, their HP will be shown as a negative number momentarily because the game calculates their HP (negative), draws the value on the screen and deletes the instance – in that order. Not too important, but worth mentioning.
If you really want to get into the game (in a more literal sense) these are something I learned after making the video . . .
– Quantity first, quality later 🙂 Place as many Titans down as you can after each round, then upgrade strategic units that are less likely to die from other enemies!
– If you want to play with the engine, press CTRL and C to open the console and use some commands:
– – rosebud – Gives you 10000 Gold
– – wizunlock – Unlocks all units
– – wave – Goes to next wave
And, finally, the final release.